Monday, January 28, 2013

Dreamer


This year I have embarked on a new venture with two of my dearest friends.  

You see, I am a dreamer.

I could spend hours talking about those passions that God has placed in my heart and that fill me with wild ideas and roads I want to travel.

And you know what, these two friends of mine are the ones that I find myself sharing those wild ideas with.  Most times late into the night and early into the morning.  They fan the flame of my imagination and encourage me to walk boldly with my ideas.

So that is just what we decided to do this year.

Together, we have started a blog called The Orchard House.  It is a place for us to explore our passions and share them with other women.  It is also a place where we desire to promote others who have great passions and wild dreams living in their heart.  It is meant to be an online haven of encouragement, challenge, and belief.  

I would love for you to check it out here.  I am excited to see what the Lord will do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment