Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Heavenly Rolls

I have always wanted to learn how to make homemade rolls.   So when I saw a pin on Pinterest for amazing homemade whole wheat rolls, I instantly knew it was a recipe I wanted to try.  I'm so glad I did!  

These were the easiest things to make and they didn't leave my kitchen looking like a disaster zone. You can't ask for more than that right?!  

Look at that buttery goodness!  It's hard to eat just one.  

I followed the directions from An Oregon Cottage.  She did such an amazing job and was so detailed with her instructions, I am not even going to attempt to post my own play by play.  So  do yourself a favor and click over for the recipe and head straight to your kitchen.  You'll thank me later when you're eating them hot out of the oven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment