Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Around the House

I thought you all might enjoy a peek of what our home looks like for Christmas.  Most everything around our house this time of year has some sentimental meaning for our family.  I love how unpacking our Christmas decorations leads to a trip down memory lane.  It reminds us of our roots and is hopefully building those same roots in Caroline's heart for years to come.  
These are my childhood Little Golden Book 
Christmas stories

We are hosting Christmas this year so this is where we will be enjoying Christmas dinner
Our Advent tree with ornaments courtesy of 
My grandmother's nativity

Stockings knitted for each of us by David's mom
Christmas dishes given to me by my best friend Ansley the Christmas David and I were engaged

Dickens Village church from my grandmother
And finally a night shot

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

1 comment: