Thursday, November 29, 2012

All I Want For Christmas

In case you are headed out Christmas shopping, here's my dream wish list for this Christmas.  I better get my letter to Santa in the mail pronto!

1. We've been married for almost 10 years and we still just sleep on a mattress on a frame.  It's time for a grown-up bed!  This one from Pottery Barn is dreamy.  

2.  A classic pair of gold hoops is perfect for any outfit in my opinion.  I've been searching high and low for a pair just like these.  

3.  I've wanted a professional quality camera for a long time.  Friends in the know say this one is the best for a beginner like me.

4.  If you know me well, you know that I have extremely thick, curly hair.  My hairstylist Sari Catherine swears this iron is the secret to taming my mane.  I just call her the hair whisperer.  

5.  I love pillows!  I think these fun prints would really jazz up my living room.

6.  I need some new skinny jeans and I've been told for years that there's just nothing like a good pair of designer jeans.  For my body type I heard this brand is just the ticket!  

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment